Isn’t This the Type of Company You Want to Work With For Your Kitchen, Bath or Home Remodel?
Home Run Solutions was born out of a great passion for residential remodeling and a desire to create a company to better serve clients in the Puget Sound Region.
Prior to forming Home Run Solutions, we both spent many years working as carpenters completing numerous remodels, additions, and custom homes for other general contractors.
Over time we began to realize that the clients we built for truly appreciated our carpentry skills, attention to detail, clear communication and ability to seamlessly blend new rooms to the existing house.
Even more than our craftsmanship these clients raved to their friends and family about the high level of communication and comfort they felt when collaborating with us throughout their renovation.
We soon recognized that the combination of these qualities were hard to find when it came to local builders.
We saw a need for a trusted general contractor and wanted to serve the residents of Snohomish and King Counties. Home Run Solutions, LLC was formed in 2006.
Word of mouth soon spread the praises of Home Run Solutions. Today we are proud to say that we are still serving those first initial clients, many of whom are on their 3rd or 4th project with us.
It Is Possible For Your Kitchen, Bath or Home Renovation Project to Be Done Right the First Time Without The Hidden Charges, Hassles or Poor Quality That Are All Too Common
We recognize that most people get a bit nervous while they are looking for and working with a remodeling contractor to create their dream kitchen, bathroom, addition or custom remodeling project.
We’ve done something unique in the home remodeling and home renovation business – we eliminate most of the problems homeowners typically have trying to find, hire, evaluate and work with a home remodeling contractor to design and build their project.
Here Are Just Some of the Ways We’re Setting A Whole New Standard For Kitchen, Bath And Home Remodeling In The Mill Creek Area Since 2006
- Complete project coordination every step of the way. Our Home Run Method (design-build remodel process) has been proven to virtually eliminate budget overruns and project delays.
- Licensed/Bonded as a General Contractor in good standing with the Washington State Labor and Industries
- The ONLY contractor in the State of Washington to have earned the elite Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler designation by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
- Certified NAHB Certified Graduate Remodeler
- Certified NAHB Certified Remodeling Project Manager
- Chat with 25+ recent customers who can share their Happy Testimonials.
- In house design services
- No surprises: fixed price bids and price guarantee. The price you’ll be quoted is the price you pay. Written Proposal with a Price Guarantee for the work you specified
- Written Remodeling Installation Processes (so you know specifically what you are getting for your hard-earned dollars)
- 2-Year Warranty on workmanship (that’s Twice as Long than almost all of our competitors)
- Daily clean up checklist, an air filtration system that minimizes dust in your home and a written code of conduct for all our crews.
- You’ll always know what’s going on. Continuous, up to the minute project updates with our BuilderTrend Online Remodeling portal you can access from all of your devices.
We want to assure you that doing a project with our company will virtually eliminate the headaches, frustrations and problems that are all too common in the home remodeling industry.
Frankly, there are hundreds of remodeling companies in the Mill Creek/Seattle area that call themselves “remodeling contractors.” It’s almost impossible to tell who’s going to do a good job on your project and we understand that most people experience some anxiety looking for and hiring a contractor to work in their home.
We invite you to learn about our Home Run Method, see what our past clients say about their remodeling experience with us and discover how we’re setting a whole new home remodeling standard in the Mill Creek, Snohomish County and Seattle area that few companies can match.
Thanks for your time and we look forward to answering any questions about your upcoming project.