Are you planning an upcoming kitchen or bath remodel?
- Not sure where to start?
- Worried about what to look for in a reputable contractor?
- Concerned that the project won’t look as good as you envision?
- Afraid costs will balloon out of control or the project will take longer than promised?
These are common concerns the majority of our clients have when they first approach us and they are normal. In an effort to better educate the community and help alleviate the stress many people feel when contemplating a remodeling project we have developed a series of seminars. The goal of our seminars is to give homeowners a set of tools they can feel confident in using to evaluate potential contractors as well as insight into what it takes to complete a successful kitchen or bath renovation.
Topics we will cover include:
- Questions to ask when interviewing potential contractors? And how to verify their answers!
- The Risks of Hiring and Unlicensed Contractor.
- Estimates vs Bids – and the costly difference.
- Benefits of the design-build process.
- 3 Myths of Remodeling.
- How to accurately compare multiple bids.
- What to expect once construction begins.
- Bathroom and Kitchen Design Trends
- And More!
We will be rolling out the seminar series early in 2014, if you would like to be notified of upcoming seminar dates in your area please Sign Up Here!
Can’t wait Click Here to schedule a free in home consultation!