Kitchen & Bath Remodel Guide Book
Get Your E-Book Here!
Remodel Topics Include:
- Assessing Your Current Space and Needs
- Integrating Your Style into the Remodel
- Choosing a Contractor- Traditional vs. Design Build
- Discussing the 3 Bid Myth
- 10 Questions to Ask Every Contractor
- Checking References
- The Contract & Much More!
To Download your copy simply fill in the form below:
This e-Book contains the essential tools to get your remodel started on the path to success. For more than 10 years, we at Home Run Solutions have listened to local homeowner’s questions and concerns prior to starting a project. We want to eliminate the headaches, frustrations and problems that are all too common in the home remodeling industry.
That’s where “How to Hire a Contractor Without Contracting an Ulcer” comes to the rescue. This Essential Remodeling Guide is available for PDF download & we hope it provides benefit. If there are any additional questions I invite you to contact me directly. (425) 320-4786 or Book Your In-Home Consultation Here.
-Jacob Thompson, CGR, CKBR
14 Kitchen Design Guidelines, Illustrated
Download Your E-Book Here!
Topics Covered in the Guide Include:
- Maximizing Cabinet & Countertop Space
- How to Create a Functional Island
- Efficient Lighting & Outlet Layout
- Design with Safety in Mind
- The Rules of the Kitchen Triangle Theory
- Incorporating Technology & Appliances
- Getting Your Garbage in Order
- Creating a Kitchen for Entertaining
- Bonus: NKBA Diagrams, Industry Standards & Essential Design Tips
To Get your copy simply fill in the required boxes below:
One of the most exciting times of a Kitchen Remodel is the Design Phase. There are a multitude of websites, magazines, and TV shows now devoted to kitchen remodeling. These outlets are great resources; however, there is a need to account for the details that ultimately make a kitchen function properly. There are parameters and rules you should consider. There are local and international building codes that need to be followed on any kitchen remodel.
These rules and regulations can also be a bit intimidating and that’s why we’ve developed “14 Kitchen Design Guidelines, Illustrated” to help you get an accurate idea of what is possible within the walls of your new kitchen. I hope this guide provides you benefit. If there are any additional questions I invite you to contact us directly (425) 320-4786 or Book Your In Home Consultation Here.
Joe Reed, Co-Owner