Pat & Maggie, Marysville WA– Kitchen / Professionalism / Clean up
Our kitchen remodel was a major undertaking for my wife and I both logistically and financially. All we can say is that we are both very pleased with the process and our new kitchen; we have already contacted Home Run Solutions for our next project. A few of the highlights from our remodel:
- Jacob was very patient and helpful working through our original design and the multiple changes that followed. He was very thorough in his plans, and offered great advice on everything from appliances to grout color.
- VERY CLEAN! They went to great lengths to ensure our home was livable throughout the project. Every day the work site was cleaned up.
- When most contractors don’t give you a written schedule, Home Run Solutions provided a detailed one.
- On a 2-1/2 month project, he missed the completion date by 3 days only due to a sub-contractor whose wife had a baby.
- They provided lien releases when the project was completed, something I never received from previous contractors, but as a homeowner is very important.
- From start to finish Jake was professional, detailed, and trustworthy.
- Lastly…we love our new kitchen and dining room!”